Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My New Book Is Now Available



I am pretty excited to announce the release of my first book (in e-book format only, for now).

"Music, Mischief And Marketing: A guerrilla's guide for the creative protagonist"
is a detailed account of my exploits regarding the wild ride which has been my career in marketing.

Part inspirational, part how to guide; the book highlights my own tales in professional marketing adventures while also providing examples to inspire your own creative marketing endeavors.

The book covers topics which include how to leverage social networks as catalysts for thought leadership, how to correctly approach and work within the blogosphere to develop a community of readers and how to use these "new age" techniques in conjunction with old school marketing know-how to produce a powerful brand awareness and various other returns on investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment