When you need someone to service your office printer you want to make sure you have a well qualified individual working on your investment. Below is a simple list of qualities that you want to look for when seeking out a printer repair technician.
· Certification - You want to you find a printer technician who is certified to work on the make and model of the machine you have.
· Time - Finding a printer technician who is consistently on time is important, giving the job to a technician who takes his time on arriving to your office may cost you time and when you need an emergency repair you do not want to deal with a lazy technician.
· Honesty - A good printer technician will tell you when its cost effective to replace parts or buy a new machine. Sometimes the cost of repairs will be steep and the repairs may only buy you more time before you need to purchase a new machine.
· Experience - look for a company who offers a fleet of technicians that have several years experience, while being certified is important, the technician with five or more years of experience, is going to have a leg up on the rookie who just started today.
· Backup - Be sure to get service from a company that has a group of technicians, should an emergency arise and the first technician dispatched be unable to make your call, they can arrange for a backup to help you in your time of need.